Zuchini pasta is a refreshing and easy alternative to the regular pasta, especially when mixed in creamy pesto sauce
ZUCCHINI PASTA WITH CREAMY PESTO
- 2 large Courgette
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 ½ tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- Himalayan salt to taste
- A little fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Vegan parmesan cheese (can be omitted)
Course of action
- Begin by making the courgettes into pasta with a spiralizer or potato peeler.
- Make pesto by adding all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Taste your pesto to see if you want to add more salt, garlic or pepper and add a little freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste.
- Mix your pasta with pesto sauce and serve with a little fresh basil on top.