Waffles made according to a classic recipe that we grew up with. Classic, sweet and quite ordinary waffles that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside – can be served with ice cream or whipped cream and jam or simply with icing sugar.
- 300 g buckwheat flour (gluten free)
- 3 tsp. b age powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 3 æ g
- 5 DL. plant milk, preferably oats
- 25 g of vegetable butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla sugar together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, stir milk, eggs and butter together, then add the flour mixture.
- Stir until all lumps are stirred out and the dough is completely smooth.
- Preheat the waffle iron before use.
- Let each waffle bake on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Or until you thought they’ve got a crispy crust.